Blackbutt 1 Strip, Cliff Grey Oak Extra Matt, Natural Oak Extra Matt, Pure Oak Extra Matt, Slate Grey Oak Extra Matt, Spotted Gum 1 Strip, Wintry Forest Oak Extra Matt
1820 x 145mm
25 Year Wear & 25 Year Structural Warranty
Measuring a thickness of 12.5 mm per plank, which includes a 2.5mm of timber top layer, Quick-Step’s Compact range showcases the innovation, technology and quality of what we know from Quick-Step, with a timber flooring that is friendlier to the back pocket. Compact boasts an extra matt finish giving each floorboard a luscious natural look and a feel of timber flooring in its finest form. Instead of using hevea or spruce, Compact’s core is a top quality high density fibre board. With very low thermal resistance, floor heating and cooling is showcased at its best.
- With a Lifetime Multifit Warranty, you’ll never have to worry about your Quick-Step flooring.
- With Quick-Step you are bringing an environmentally friendly product into your home.
- A protective finish guarantees a stable and durable result.
- Enjoy immediately: Before it leaves the factory, a protective finish has been applied to your wood floor.
- It’s ready to be installed and walked on straight out of the box!
- Fast and easy installation thanks to the patented Uniclic Multifit System